Find out about your customers’ profiles
and where new potential lies
It’s good to know who your customers are
microdialog allows you find out about your customers’ profiles and identify new potential. As one of the most comprehensive micro-geographical systems available, microdialog from Deutsche Post Direkt is a decisive success factor when it comes to enrichment and selection.
Your target groups are characterized precisely – with socio-demographic, consumer, structure-related and regional data, as well as lifestyle and sector-based information. All of which ensures your direct mail advertising reaches the right recipients.
Greater customer retention and customer acquisition success
With microdialog you determine what differentiates your top customers from addressees who are not part of your target group. Discover which type of customer is likely to react positively to you contacting them, a new offering, or a changed price structure. You can also take preemptive action as you know which customers are probably in danger of going elsewhere.
When acquiring new customers you can focus on target potential with purchasing power and an affinity to the product – after all, it is you who selects the microdialog features that characterize your dream customers to a tee. As such, addresses are selected from precise target groups before they receive your personalized, partially addressed, or unaddressed direct mail advertising.
Making microdialog work for you
Based on microdialog, Deutsche Post Direkt takes care of enhancement and selection in line with your requirements. Or why not use microdialog data by licensing the micro-geographical data inventory for your own system.
- High contact potential: microdialog boasts almost full nationwide coverage
- Clear assessment of addresses (e.g., by types or milieus)
- Localization of target groups down to building level
- Target group-specific direct mailing using fully, partially addressed, or unaddressed mail
- Segmentation of customer addresses
- Minimized scatter losses and costs
- DSGVO-compliant: microdialog works with probabilities without reference to individuals