Statutory pension

These pages will provide you with more information about payment of statutory pension.

Notification of change

Has there been a change in your bank account information? Have you moved? You can notify us of any changes in your data easily and safely here.

If you need to notify us of a change in your bank account information, please note the following:
For foreign accounts, we need information on the account data as well as a payment declaration / payment authorization form confirmed by your new bank and with all the necessary signatures. Please visit our Download Center for the appropriate form and additional information.


Download Center

Information must be sent in writing in certain cases. In the Download Center you can download, print out, complete and send forms to us.


FAQs regarding the statutory pension - Frequently asked questions

Do you have questions about pension payments? Have a look at the most frequently asked questions here. You may find the answers you are looking for!

Read FAQs

Data protection in the Renten Service

In conjunction with payment of your pension, we have to process your personal data. Responsible handling of your data is required in accordance with the provisions of the German Social Security Codes (including SGB I, VI, VII, X), the German Federal Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz) and the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).