Download Center

Do you need a specific form in order to inform the authorities or an agency about special circumstances regarding your pension?
Here you will find all the documents you need.

Renten Service change form

Here you will find a form for notifying Renten Service of changes in the method of payment to be used or in your personal circumstances that will influence payment of your pension.


Alternate life certificate Germany / domestic

Here you can download and complete this form.
Please then print it out, sign it and have it confirmed by an official body before you send the original to Renten Service.


Payment declaration / payment authorization - outside Germany

Complete the payment declaration/payment authorization form for the foreign payment of a pension from the Federal Republic of Germany here. Sign on the reverse and return to the Renten Service.