Supplementary pension plans (company/private)

Here you can notify us of changes in your particulars and access current information regarding your pension matters – not only for your own pension but also on behalf of another pensioner, such as when you are their court-appointed custodian. 

Form Assistant (Application for a pension plan allowance)

Do you need help with filling out your application form? Just click on the link below and you will be automatically forwarded to the Form Assistant where you will receive answers to your questions.


*Only available in German

FAQ – Frequently asked questions

Do you have general questions about the Renten Service‘s website? You should check the frequently asked questions and the answers to them here. Your question might already be covered by these FAQs.

Read the FAQs