With more than 25 million pension payments monthly – and some 1.5 million of those payments going to over 200 countries around the world – we play an important role in strengthening the social safety net.
Providers of state pension insurance, state accident insurance and supplementary benefits pension funds must ensure punctual, reliable and efficient payment of state pensions and supplementary pensions to all recipients. This is why they rely on the Renten Service from Deutsche Post. We provide extremely rapid and reliable payment methods in Germany and abroad. We also maintain a highly current pension payment inventory in which we enter transfer orders from insurance providers and information from pensioners each day.
- Data administration
- Punctual, reliable and efficient payments to all pension recipients
- Highly reliable payment methods in Germany and abroad
- Daily reconciliation with data from registration offices (address and death data) in Germany
- Annual collection of life certificates from pensioners living outside of Germany
- Monthly automated death data reconciliation with various countries (foreign pensions)
- Information for pension insurance providers and other government authorities regarding our core services
- Recovery proceedings for amounts overpaid
- Reconciliation of address and death data, including for pension plans approved in accordance with Section 101 a, 69 of SGB X (German code of social law, tenth book)
- 125 years of experience as a reliable partner for German pension insurance
- Comprehensive management of your payments based on our many years of experience as a payment service provider