FAQs – Here you will find the right answers for your questions about Postcard and Postcard GoGreen
Postcard and Postcard GoGreen
- Who can order a Postcard or a Postcard GoGreen?
Any business or small business customer can order
POSTCARDSfree of charge. The order form must be signed by someone who is an authorized signatory (Prokura) at the company. A maximum of 50,000 mail, advertising and standard periodical items may be posted per calendar year using the POSTCARD GOGREENservice.
- What fees are charged for using Postcard or Postcard GoGreen?
POSTCARDis a free service for business and small business customers. An annual fee of EUR 60.00 including statutory VAT is currently charged for the use of the POSTCARD GOGREENservice. You may print the GOGREENlogo on your items for the duration of the agreement. Our customer service department will send you the GOGREENlogo.
- Why are Postcards secure?
Potential misuse of the card can be limited by setting individual limits per card (a maximum amount per day).
- Do Postcards have a minimum amount that must be spent, for example, per day or month?
No, there is no minimum amount that applies to the use of
- Who can be assigned a Postcard?
POSTCARD/POSTCARD GOGREENhas an individual ID, for example the name of an employee or a department. You should make sure here that the ID is not a duplicate of an earlier ID.
- How many Postcards can be ordered?
You can order as many
POSTCARDSas you wish for your company. There is no restriction on the amount.
- What does "card limit" mean?
The card limit of a card is the maximum amount that can be spent for cashless purchases per day using the card. You can freely select this amount and easily adapt it to meet your needs.
- How does settlement occur for sales transactions made using a Postcard?
The amounts that you and your employees spend using
POSTCARDare debited from your account that same day. This process creates transparency in your business.
- Does the card always have to be presented? What happens if I forget the card?
POSTCARDSmust always be presented during purchasing or posting. If you forget your POSTCARD, you will not be able to use it to pay without cash.
- Does every Postcard get a PIN (PIN = Personal Identification Number)?
No, only if you request it. To do this, simply mark the appropriate field on the order form. To use the eFiliale, you will need a
POSTCARDwith a PIN.
- What is the advantage of having a PIN?
You can order a PIN for any card. The PIN offers a higher level of security, since the conditions under which the card can be used are much more restricted.
- What happens to my data?
Detailed information regarding how your data are processed when using your POSTCARD can be found here.