Social transition and the necessity of longer working lifetimes are making new, individual solutions beneficial in structuring working lives.
Pension Service manages more than 35,000 working-life accounts and unifies payroll data, data from financial service providers, and the insured person’s account. Our range of services extends from opening accounts to documenting investments and disbursements.
- Setup of/adjustment to working-time accounts
- Transfer of amounts from accumulation phase
- Preparation of data for trading process (capital investment)
- Calculation of release periods from working-time accounts and cancellation of working-time accounts
- Preparation and mailing of annual account statements for employees
- Provision of information on working-time accounts and reporting to the payroll department, trustees, and other involved parties
- Service hotline
- Proven solution for securing the operational future of companies in Germany
- Focusing HR resources on strategic tasks
- Avoiding investments
- Competitive choice of providers for portfolio management enables cost benefits
Please contact us directly to discuss your individual solutions.
These can include trustee models, plans managed by the labor associations, or your own hotlines. Whatever your wishes are, we look forward to receiving your inquiry!