Private pension plans
Since 2002, Deutsche Post Pension Service has been successfully managing Riester contracts in compliance with the legal requirements for banks, insurance providers, and building and loan associations.
As an experienced, specialized, and competent partner, we offer individual and system-supported approaches for the management of Riester allowances. We use high-quality information technology to automate transactions wherever possible and in turn, save costs. We also offer you professional administrative processing.
This means that you will require very few in-house resources to handle the complex topic of “private pension product management”.
- Annual preparation and postage-optimized mailing of allowance applications, account statements, and certificates for persons eligible to receive an allowance
- Regular execution of allowance processing
- Quarterly execution of payment and repayment processing for providers
- Processing cases of misuse, for example in the event of allowances received without eligibility
- Execution of provider switching, including reporting capital transfers
- Processing additional benefits: benefit notification procedures, new business, hotline for persons eligible to receive an allowance, assistance with filling out forms via the Internet, by telephone, online portal, or online archive
- Simplification for providers based on active implementation of the frequent changes in statutes and directives and thus on-time implementation of the product and assurance of its legal conformity
- Cost reduction by leveraging economies of scale from the licensing costs, release costs, and management costs for each policy
- Increase in cost transparency based on variable costs and avoiding investments
- Providers can focus on marketing their product
We would be happy to provide you with personal advice and support on how to reduce your administrative costs by using economies of scale to leverage cost benefits.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us. We look forward to receiving your inquiry!