Statutory pension insurance funds, statutory accident insurance funds, and supplementary pension funds must be able to rely each month on prompt, reliable, and efficient payment of statutory pensions or supplementary pensions to all recipients. That’s why they turn to the Deutsche Post Pension Service. We provide for extremely fast and reliable payment channels both in Germany and abroad and have a highly current database of master data to which we add orders from insurance carriers and notifications from pensioners each day.
We make a key contribution to the social security network with more than 25 million monthly pension payments, over 1.5 million of which are paid to more than 200 countries all over the world.
- Maintenance of inventory data
- On-time, reliable, and efficient payment to all pension recipients
- Extremely reliable payment channels in Germany and abroad
- Daily comparison with data from the registration agencies (address and deceased person data) in Germany
- Obtaining life certificates from pensioners abroad once per year
- Monthly comparison of data on deceased persons with various countries (foreign pensions)
- Information on our core services for pension insurance funds and other authorities
- Reclamation processing for amounts overpaid
- Comparison of address and deceased person data, including pension funds licensed under Sections 101a, 69 of the German Social Security Code X (SGB X)
- 125 years of experience as a reliable partner for German pension insurance
- Comprehensive management of your payments based on our many years of experience as a payment service provider