The innovative address matching technology
- The Internet user logs on with his or her address to the website of an address matching partner.
- The address matching partner sends the registered user’s address to the Deutsche Post third party.
- The address is matched against Deutsche Post Direkt’s microcell database and pinpointed in what we call a microcell (6.6 households on average).
- The microcell number is encrypted and passed to the CONSENTRIC hub.*
- The CONSENTRIC cookie is saved on the user’s device.
* The CONSENTRIC hub allows the cookie to be handled by different trackers and online system partners.