If you frequently send your mail as REGISTERED MAIL or as COD items, then you can benefit from the convenience of PostKIT. This dispatch software is free, and supports you in the preparation, posting and documentation of your items.
PostKIT will considerably simplify processing your items with additional service (for national and international dispatch). In addition to the software-based preparation of items for dispatch, you will also be able to create all the necessary posting documents yourself using PostKIT and to file away all posting data for subsequent research. And with the integrated individual and combined queries on the status of shipments, you will be able to check whether the COD amount has already been paid by the recipient. Make use of our innovative offer comprising the following functions:
- Print labels and relevant recipient addresses onto stickers or envelopes
- Print forms (e.g., to print out advice of delivery)
- Your bank transfer details for COD items will be uploaded directly - by using PostKIT, you will no longer have to fill out any collection receipts
- Create and print mailing receipt
- Archive and analyze data
- Check shipment status and, if necessary, place an inquiry order online
If you want to use PostKIT for COD items, you will need to indicate your agreement to the terms and conditions of payment handling with Deutschen Post. You will find the contact form here.
The current PostKIT version was made even more user friendly in co-operation with our customers - for your benefit.
Please note the Additional information
referring to the product. Under this link we provide the free software
and free User Guide
as a Download.