Signtrust Business Division
Following receipt of the signature card and the transport PIN, both PIN values (PIN for qualified electronic signature and PIN for encryption and authentication), must be changed when they are used for the first time. Using one of the programs listed below, you can securely change the transport PIN (5-digit) to the personal PIN of your choice (6 to 12-digit combinations of numbers):
intarsys PIN-Änderungstool (Sign Live! Toolbox 6.0.2, installation required)
- Note: A safe change of your PIN can only be made for Signtrust signature cards using the following compontents: Cherry SmartTerminal ST-2000U or Cherry SmartBoard G83-6744.
- Start Sign Live! Toolbox 5.0 after succesfull installation from the right bottom of your screen.
- Pick "Transport-PIN ändern"
- You will find your cardreader and your signature card in the screen.
- Pick the transport PIN of your choice (qualified signatur PIN or global PIN for decoding or authentification) and follow the instructions.
- Download: Sign Live! Toolbox 6.0.2 (Windows-Version)
- Download: Sign Live! Toolbox 6.0.2 (MAC OS X-Version)
- Find Sign Live! supported Cardreaders for a secure PIN-authentication on the following page by intarsys
Directions for use of the new Signtrust card under the OpenLimit scheme
Certification Practice Statements
DPCom Signtrust Authentication-CA (CP DVeIDDPST)
A. OpenLimit CC Sign 2.5 (certified in accordance with the German Digital Signature Act)
The trial version of OpenLimit CC Sign 2.5 is free of charge and valid for 30 days. Precise information about the system requirements and how to install the OpenLimit software can be downloaded as a PDF file in the right-hand column under Getting Started (brief guide).
B. OpenLimit Reader (certified in accordance with the German Digital Signature Act)
The confirmed OpenLimit® Reader software with protocol function to check detached and embedded signatures (PDF signatures) by the SIGNTRUST NET signature service and signature certificates.
C. Signaturserver signIT
signIT signature server Software with in-built Signtrust Net interface! The no-cost signature server signIT from intarsys.
For support, please contact: E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 09001-384790 (chargeable number: (EUR 1.99 per minute or part thereof from German landlines; different cell phone rates may apply)
The reader is certified according to SigG and SigV and can be downloaded with no license cost.
D. signaturpruefung.secunet.com - Online service from our partner Secunet:
with web verification of detached and embedded signatures at no cost.
F. secunet multisignVerifier 1.0.1
Tool for the verification of Signtrust signatures (for Windows xp, Vista, 7) - download tool
G. Sign Live! CC validate, the electronic signature validator
The validator verifies electronic signatures and generates test protocols that you need in the context of the electronic invoice receipt for tax deduction purposes. The software package includes Sign Live! CC with an integrated license key. This license key restricts the use of software test protocols at 10 per day and is valid until January 1, 2011.
You can download guidelines on properly validating electronic signatures here.