Address verification - services
- Economical verification of complete addresses for accuracy and, if applicable, address correction
- We check for you: surname and first name of individuals and, if applicable, company name, street and house address and/or post office box as well as postal code and location.
- Relocation address information (within Germany) can only be given if there is a valid request for redirection by the recipient and if he/she has consented to his/her address being forwarded to third parties. Data regarding non-consenting recipients can only be forwarded directly as part of the File Check and only to courts and authorities.
- Verified addresses are as a rule made available within eight working days; the inquiry is closed at the latest after seventeen working days and the inquirer is informed of the status.
- You will be informed in standard form of the verification result.
- Should there be an error in individual parts of the address, the address will be marked as non-verifiable.
What we can't check: collective addresses, subsequently entered titles, names of people in companies or institutions (workplace addresses) and shared housing facilities, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail addresses, subletting/ housing situations; only partially: addresses with non-existent street names; first names can only be added to if they are unambiguous.
The address verification is not an investigation service. Only existing details are searched, e. g. names on letterboxes or doorbells, items previously delivered without objection to existing addresses etc.
It is not possible to draw any specific conclusions regarding the deliverability of items from the result.