Datafactory Basic - for finding, verifying and correcting postal codes
You can therefore integrate postal codes and places with the correct spelling into your systems. This means, for example, that you can also verify the postal codes in your customer database or subdivide your sales areas.
- 13,250 valid destinations
- 75,000 district names
- 38,000 postal codes associated with the relevant destinations, including post office box postal codes and bulk recipients
- 11,800 names of municipalities, counties, administrative regions and federal states with the official keys of the Federal Statistical Office
- Data format: txt, csv and/or xls files
Simple integration of correct and up-to-date postal codes, places and districts
- Up-to-date postal code data for correcting and maintaining your customer data
- Simple integration into your applications using compatible data formats
- Regular updates for continuous updating and maintenance
Interested in Datafactory Basic?
The order form for end customers, including the charges, can be found here.