IT franking - all the advantages of a systematic approach
- Major discounts on your shipping charges
- Efficient processing, because the required posting documentation, an itemized invoice and a dispatch plan are automatically generated for every posting of IT-franked items.
- The total charge is simply debited to your account after posting.
- And cost transparency is just a keystroke away: the software can accurately calculate the postage charges for you at any time.
- IT-franked items are ready for dispatch as soon as they have been enveloped.
- For many corporations, IT franking offers an ideal solution, which, in some cases, can be implemented without any additional investment.
- You can now also use the new address product, PREMIUMADRESS, with IT franking. You can make a considerable increase in the quality of your addresses with PREMIUMADRESS; find out about it here.
You can use IT franking with all of the following:
You need to meet the following requirements:
- Sorting by postcode
- Consecutive numbering of items
- Average minimum volume per posting:
4,000 Standard/Kompakt items* (both in standard letter format) or
200 oversize Groß/Maxi items
- 2000 Standard/Kompakt items using Data Matrix bar codes and EDI**
* If the total posted amount comprises more than one job, each of the jobs requires a minimum of 200 items, or a minimum of 100 when using Datamatrix and EDI**.
** EDI = Electronic Data Interchange: Deutsche Post offers to electronically submit all necessary documents for DV-franking. For more information please go to the pages of electronic order management (momentarily only available in German).
If you need detailed information, our IT franking advisors will be happy to provide you with an IT franking brochure in PDF format.
Our IT franking advisors are also available to answer any and all of your questions about IT FRANKING and Premiuamadress.