Your publication must meet the following criteria to qualify for Werbeversand:
- The WERBEVERSAND applies exclusively to the dispatch of Postvertriebsstück (preferred periodicals) items. For example popular or trade magazines.
- The title page of sample copies must match the basic design of the normal edition. They are, however, allowed to be larger or smaller than the original format, although the following guidelines do apply: at least DIN A5 format for an 8-page copy.
- A contract must have been signed for the dispatch of POSTVERTRIEBSSTÜCK (preferred periodicals) items.
The magazine being advertised must appear at least once (1x) every quarter.
Minimum dispatch volume:
- 1,000 copies per dispatch.
- The Werbeversand must be sent separately from the regular post run and must be especially marked as such.
Like with the normal edition, the addition of inserts is possible.
How often you can use Werbeversand depends on the publishing frequency of your magazine. WERBEVERSAND may only be used to obtain new subscribers, i.e., dispatch to subscribers is not possible. A supplemental shipping volume must therefore be posted. Each item must include a response element for the acquisition of subscribers.
And please take note:
The dispatch for newly obtained subscribers must be handled by Deutsche Post Press Distribution.