- Press materials are posted unfranked.
- Settlement is handled by direct debit.
- An invoice is created for every posting, even for partial postings. Daily newspapers are settled once a week on the basis of the billing documents on hand for the week past. Billing documents that come in from that week with a delay are settled immediately.
- Payment is due upon receipt of invoice. The time allocation for charge calculation is based on the day of posting.
- The term of payment is seven days, beginning at day of posting.
- Please always send your billing documents to the responsible Press Distribution office at the same time as the postal items are dispatched.
1. Specimen copy
2. Posting list / AM.Portal / Electronic data records
|A publisher sends a weekly journal with newspaper reference number (ZKZ) 47113 as preferred periodical.
|Mail volume: 500,000 copies, weight: 200g per copy.
|2 advertising brochures, each weighing 14g and 53g (total 67g), full allocation 500,000 copies;|
|1 object, height 12 mm, weight 40g, partial allocation 100,000 copies in ELN;|
|1 object, height 2 mm, weight 10g, partial allocation 20,000 copies in ELN|
|For reasons of printing there are:|
|400,000 copies in second-day service (express logistics network)|
|100,000 copies in next-day service (next-day network)|
A paper list is not required when you use AM.Portal. The electronic posting list data record must be sent at least 48 hours before posting.
For item volumes over 5 tons, an electronic data record must be sent to IT Customer Support (IT CSB) via FTP (File Transfer Protocol), ISDN or Telebox 400 48 hours before posting. Additional information can be found here.
3. Dispatch list
The dispatch list is to be submitted at the same time as the publications are dispatched. The contractual partner provides a separate dispatch list for each number and each transport network containing the following information:
- The newspaper reference number (ZKZ) as well as title and sender if applicable
- The number
- The posting date
- The designation of the routing units for which the bundles are prepared, in numerical order of region or postcode
- The number of copies sent for each routing unit
- The number of bundles prepared for each routing unit
- The total number of copies and bundles posted.