The data CD includes:
- ZEBU file for Express Logistics Network (ELN),
- ZEBU file for high-speed transportation network (SLN),
- "ZEBU-manuell" list (does not apply for SLN dispatches) and
- Update file for Manager Presse Distribution and Manager Presse Distribution XML.
Dispatch sorting with the ZEBU file.
To use the ZEBU file: The posting specifications for press products require that the shipper sorts the bundles by destination, where possible. This then enables the bundles and pallets to be unbundled close to the recipient end.
When using the ZEBU file, periodicals are bundled according the following sorting levels:
- 1st sorting level: By delivery district group (ZBG, PFS, GE or GGE; 5 digits of the postal code)
- 2nd sorting level: By delivery office (ZSP or ABH; 5 digits of the postal code)
- 3rd sorting level: By region or 5-digit (sorting) codes* (region; first 2 digits of the postal code or 5-digit [sorting] code* according to the data field 10 of the ZEBU file)
* In the 3rd sorting level, the 5-digit [sorting] code is only for bundle sorting. Pallets are created in the 3rd sorting level using the 1st and 2nd digit of the specification from DF 10.
Bundles must at least be sorted by region.
For volumes with less than 5,000 items: use ZEBU-manuell.
Columns 1 and 2
Your selected Transport network is listed here:
next-day-service (SLN) or